Saturday, January 15, 2011

Retro Glasses Designer Jumps On The 3D Glasses Trend With Inspired Aviators

I don't know about you, but the trend of 3D glasses that Avatar has revived is making me jealous. I don't know if it's because I miss those plastic fashion items from my childhood, or because I'm among the population that has yet to see the movie. Regardless, I'm glad to see there's a fashionable alternative.

Now, regardless of our (in the you, me and everyone you know sense) lack of movie theater visits, we can all get the look and feel like those stars in their red and green glasses at the Grammy's witnessing the 3D Michael Jackson tribute. And, to top it off, these designer 3D-inspired aviators by Bless will look a whole lot better with evening wear than the disposable plastic kind toted during the event.

http://inventorspot.com/articles/retro_glasses_designer_jumps_3d_glasses_trend_inspired_aviators_37530

No comments:

Post a Comment